Hello Everybody and welcome back to yet another Friday!
How are you all doing? Today is December 1st so you know what that means, we all can officially start getting into the Christmas spirit (if you haven’t already). Have you put up your Christmas trees yet?
Welcome back to another week of Friday Favorites!
Friday Favorites #3
I LOVE watching Christmas movies all December long! What are your favorites?
My other side hustle is now open. If you are into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies I urge you to check it out. We sell tons of T-shirts, gifts, and other merchandise =)
Boy, this stuff is AMAZING. I have been using this for about six weeks now in order to calm an IUD induced acne breakout and I am finally noticing some results. I had a pretty rough initial breakout or purge from this but now my skin is finally looking softer and smoother. My acne spots are far and few between ad some old scars are really fading. Retin-A is truly a miracle drug when it comes to reducing acne and treating the effects of aging but it is available with a prescription only. For more information on treating acne check out this post =)
This was basically the greatest invention EVER and anyone who has ever had a sippy cup or bottle spill all over the inside of their purse probably agrees with me. This cup will not leak AT ALL even when Fé tips it straight upside-down. There is a special seal on it so when Fé drinks from it her water can come out but it cant come out unless there is suction on it. It is seriously amazing! I always had a difficult time getting Fé to drink water until we got her this cup!
Around The Web
Welcome back to the blog for another Friday Favorites! I cannot believe it is Friday AGAIN. Time has been flying by the past few weeks since we have been back in The Netherlands.
I hope you all had a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving! Are you all stuffed? Have you recovered from your food comas? We will actually be celebrating our Thanksgiving on Saturday instead because nobody has the day off on Thanksgiving here in The Netherlands.
Thank you for taking the time to join me for another Friday Favorites! Today I will be including a little bit of what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving!
Ps. The first of many Holiday Gift Guides came out on Wednesday! Be sure to check out my top picks for Gifts for Moms!
What I am Thankful for:
- My Husband Daniel for being the best life partner and father I could have ever imagined. He is my rock and with him, I know that anything is possible!
- Fé! Fé has taught me so much about what it means to be a mother and has taught me some important life lessons. When I look at her I see a world of endless possibilities and she is truly such an amazing little girl!
- My parents for being so supportive of our family even though we are halfway across the world from each other. I have managed to see them about 4 times in the past year since Fé was born and they are always supporting and encouraging me to be a better person.
- Daniels Famly. We have lived with Daniels Mother and Stepfather in their house in the UK for 9 months and we are so grateful for that opportunity. They opened up their home to us and I am so thankful. They are also truly wonderful grandparents to little Fé. Daniels father (in The Netherlands) has also supported us so much and is there for us for whatever we may need. Fé also has some pretty awesome aunts and uncles spread out throughout Europe and the USA (I am looking at you Paige in Minnesota!)
Friday Favorites #2
- Our new bike with a baby seat!
I took Fé out for a spin on our new Gazelle Bike and she loved it! She even fell asleep on the way back!
These cookies are a typical Dutch winter cookie (normally served on December 5th- St. Nicolas Day) but I decided to try them out a little bit earlier this year. It was my first time making them and they turned out great! I followed this recipe here from The Dutch Baker. If you would like to get your hands on some real Dutch Speculaas Spice Boston Trade sells some on Amazon 😉
Every morning when I use my Bodum PEBO Coffee Maker I feel like I am conducting a science experiment! I love the cool way it brews coffee and it comes out great every time! I actually forgot we had this until I saw it packed away the other day. I was so excited to get it back out (I have grown a little tired of our Nespresso machine) and now I have been enjoying a big pot of freshly brewed coffee every morning!
What are you loving this week? How were all your Thanksgivings? What are you all thankful for?