As we all know Thanksgiving is this Thursday!! Because we are in the Netherlands, we will actually be celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday because everyone will have the day off =)
Last years Thanksgiving was a little hectic because Fé was just two weeks old. So this year I want to go all out, to make up for last year. I have been planning our menu for quite some time now so I wanted to share it with all of you!
- Beautiful Appetizer Platter
- Spinach Artichoke Dip (Yum!)
- Roasted Cranberry & Brie Crostinis
- Toasted Baguette
- Thanksgiving Turkey
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Simple Thanksgiving Dressing/ Stuffing
- Whole Wheat Bread Rolls
- Easy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Brown Butter Roasted Carrots
- Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Gravy
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe from the back of the Libby’s Pumpkin Puree Can
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Served with Whipped Cream
And there you have it! We don’t have too many people coming over so our menu may look minimal compared to bigger parties! Nevertheless, our menu reflects what my Thanksgiving’s looked like growing up and contains many classing Thanksgiving recipes =)
Comment below…..what is on your Thanksgiving menu?!
Tune in on Wednesday for the first post of my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide series and on Friday for another Friday Favorites!
Till next time